SC - EELS-Source

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 19:31:32 PST 1997

<< But what is Wegman's and is it something found only up north?

Wegman's is a superstore supermarket. You can obtain more information at
their website>

http://www.wegmans.com

They have recipes, ingredients, Cooking Coach, special diets, food safety,
etc. As of today they are featuring bread baking and apple recipes. It's an
OK site lots of useful info. There's even a section for kids and a section on
pets.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with nor do I endorse Wegmans or any of it's
products. :-)

Ras