SC - Needed: Online Recipe Database

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 12:01:23 PST 1997

<<
 While glancing through my books in an unsuccessful search for mustard soup,
 it occurred to me that what we need is an index to primary source recipes
 or, better still, an online database. >>

      Amen!!! There are *so* many recipes that trying to keep up with them
practically requires a photograghic memory, something that I, at least,
certainly don't have...... Anyone up for the challenge? Pretty please???

Ldy Diana