SC - Needed: Online Recipe Database

Jack Hubbard jack at cwebs.com
Tue Oct 28 07:21:11 PST 1997

I have already started a webpage some weeks ago for a local cooking guild.
It was then decided that we would drop the local (Steppes) part of the name
since many in attendance were not from the barony.  I would gladly donate
the space (unlimited) on my server to the project, though I must admit I am
not adept at databases.  We could even name it   http:\\cooks.cwebs.com or
whatever.

Eoian