SC - Fo: Mustard soup recipe

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 28 13:41:46 PST 1997

At 16:49 28-10-97 +0000, you wrote:

><<  Black Rose Ball >>
>sounds interesting...where is it? and When?
>kimib2 at aol.com

The Barony of the Bridge (mka Rhode Island), in late February.

I've been once, in '93 - it was the best event I've ever been to.  Dance
lessons all afternoon, with a short break for Royal court.  Then a break for
dinner (no feast provided, other than the dessert board), followed by the
ball, which was interrupted briefly for Baronial court.  There were 33
dances on the play-list; we did all 33 of them.  (This included a "Gey
Gordons" variant, done as a mixer, and the musicians - who provided the
music for every dance except "Hole in the Wall" - played until we were back
to our original partners.  With a good 40 couples dancing.)  Looking forward
to being able to repeat this! 8)

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net