SC - Spices on Nerves of People

Wed Oct 29 12:43:12 PST 1997

  > And what about dessert?  (I definitely did not have enough dinner!)
  > Tyrca

  Take a nice mini brie, slice in half, layer with sliced almonds,
  cinnamon and apple slices, put back together and wrap in pastry, bake
  and chill.
  margali

Hmm.  I've always considered brie en croute more of an appetizer than
dessert.  I suppose you could layer it with raspberry jam, wrap in pastry,
and bake.  Serve warm.  A fork for each hand would do.  (:-)

	Tibor