SC - re- cathedral ritu

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Oct 29 13:11:22 PST 1997

                      RE>SC - re:  cathedral ritual                10/29/97

<snip>
'...for is it not written, in First Harleian, 456:  "Thou shalt smyte hem into
gobbets?"  And even so did Taillevent write, in his epistles to the scullery:
"Hew hym into bits?"  Thus can we see plainly that, by the Word of Our Lord,
meat must never be serve'd <snip>
someone I know has a little side-line fight chant to the effect of hack em up
beat em up
make em real small/kill em real dead
... in that vein, I think we now have our first cathedral hymn- somebody pick
a tune to sing it too.

smyte hem into gobbets
hew hym into bits...

sorry it has been a long day...