SC - Redaction class on-line

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Oct 29 16:02:05 PST 1997

> Rarely seen recipes...  well... (there's ... chatter; bunches of these
>
> mostly marvelous folks apparently work mundanely on the Internet and
> have GOBS of access time)

no I don't... I have a local ISP[internet service provider] for 20 a
month, with 10 meg of webspace and unlimited access. I also have a basic
unlimited bring-yer-own isp account, unlimited time and 10 meg of web
space for 10 a month, and I leave for work at 645 am and get home at
445pm, and internet while cooking and doing laundry and watching tv...

> There was a bit about Venison a while back. Came up in a discussion of
> game meat feast...  I don't remember anything outstanding, myself.
> (but
> then, I don't know that I personally think there's any higher fate for
>
> venison than backstrap or mincemeat, both of which I already know
> 8-)!!)

Roasted whole leg- with garlic and rosemary slivers stuck into it and a
good red wine/ red current/herb and spice marinads/baste.....I am glad
dinner is almost ready- Cod chowder...

> If there are archives for this list, I haven't heard about them.  (but
>
> hope there are, or will be someday)

some of the things have been posted into Steffan's Florigium
[spelling?]Margali