SC - Redaction class on-line

Morgan morgan at mt.net
Thu Oct 30 12:13:23 PST 1997

calculated mischief is invigorating - mary anne radmacher-hershey
      ####   ####   ####    ####     #####     #####   ####    ####

> >3.  You're talking about all these recipes but I rarely see recipes
> >themselves.   Am I missing a basic concept here?
> >4.  Any good venison recipes out there?
> >
> >Merry Met,  Puck

	Greetings!!   You may not be missing the concept, just the recipes.  They
are there, and you just have to lkeep a sharp eye out.  Since semi-lurking
on this list I have managed to start a fair sized notebook of recipes.  I
have something for "Roo Broth" but gotta go dig out the recipe.  I used the
recipe for a Wooden Spoon competition, so it is a period dish.

	Enjoy the List!
	Caointiarn