SC - eels? fish cultivation?

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Thu Oct 30 14:02:10 PST 1997

> :-). You neglected to mention that unthawed cleaned, frozen eels stiull
> wiggle about in the pan.
> > Ras

Fascinating!
Is this true, or are you pulling my over-gullible leg?  Do you know
what, in fact , causes this reaction?  When does it stop? Why?  I assume
the eel isn't still hopping about as the dish is served?  If killing &
freezing don't stop it, why does cooking?
Thanks in advance for satisfying my curiosity.
Angelique
breathlessly awaiting enlightment.