SC - cuskynoles, continued...

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 18:52:28 PST 1997

<< But will we still be able to decipher the recipe when they are through, >>

I would like to point out that keeping such a discussion public also allows
others their input. If a recipe redaction is to degenerate to the level where
only 2 parties are commenting or to the point where the 2 parties are
ignoring other peoples comments and input into the redaction process then the
list surely is not the forum for it and no matter how interesting the
conversation it should indeed, IMO, be taken private..

Ras