SC - cuskynoles, continued...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 30 18:42:52 PST 1997

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> << But will we still be able to decipher the recipe when they are through, >>
>
> I would like to point out that keeping such a discussion public also allows
> others their input. If a recipe redaction is to degenerate to the level where
> only 2 parties are commenting or to the point where the 2 parties are
> ignoring other peoples comments and input into the redaction process then the
> list surely is not the forum for it and no matter how interesting the
> conversation it should indeed, IMO, be taken private..

It was in consideration the feelings of the other members of this list
that I asked folks if our little discusssion on the cuskynoles recipe
should be taken private. So far I have only heard two or three specific
replies, which all said that it should not be removed from the list. On
the other hand, reading between the lines, I'm getting the feeling that
there may be a non-vocal majority with views to the contrary.

So, folks, as still occasionally have to say to my six-year-old, USE
YOUR WORDS! People have a hard enough time interpreting explicit
statements on this list, without being expected to read minds.

I am glad, though, that others are beginning to make some comments about
this topic, once the initial few posts had passed.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com