SC - Onion Soup

HARTMAN, NOREEN O nc0764 at txmail.sbc.com
Fri Oct 31 05:45:57 PST 1997

>  You've never made lettuce soup?!!! What a pity, it is wonderful
 early in the spring when the leaves are just getting ready to pull,
and there are fresh herbs to add...   <

I never did think about using lettuce before...although, I guess I
have had lettuce before in some oriental soups.  I've clipped your
receipe and will take great pleasure in trying it.  Thank you

Nina Natasha