SC - Le Menagier web site

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Fri Oct 31 08:50:21 PST 1997

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Cindy Renfrow wrote:

> Hello!  FYI, I've already started posting Le Menagier (in French) to
> http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/menagier/  It's coming along slowly.
>
> Forme of Cury is to be next. If anyone would like to help translate, or add
> another MS. - please drop Greg (lindahl at pbm.com) or me a line!
>
> Cindy/Sincgiefu
> renfrow at skylands.net

I just checked out this wonderful web site and am GONZO impressed.  This
is -wonderful- work and immensely valuable to all of us!  I have been
looking for a copy of the Pinchon Le Menagier for years and have a couple
of book searches out for it, but have not been able to obtain it.  Cindy
and Greg are doing us all a huge favor by making this available.

Elaina