SC - Happy Samhain

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 17:09:18 PST 1997

<< I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a happy New Year by the
 old Celtic Calendar!

Thank-you so much for your sensitivities to the beliefs of people of other
faiths.

During this New Year may you and your love ones never feel cold, hunger,
sickness or death.

May those on this list be thrice blest with success as they individually seek
to present the bouty of Our Mother in a manner which is a pleasure to eye,
nose and palette.

Brightest blessings to all on this Samhain Eve as we remember those who have
passed into the Summerland and watch as the Cycle of life begins anew. :-)

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Running Crow aka al-Sayyid Ras al Zib