SC - soteltie info

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Fri Oct 31 23:31:24 PST 1997

Sabia asks:

Any recipe  suggestions or remembrences of cool subtleties will be greatly appreciated.  I have been avidly noting
any mentioned here, and if people are interested  I will post a full menu
with recipes and responses after the feast.

You might want to look at these files in the FOOD section of Stefan's
Florilegium:

sotelties-msg     (72K)  5/21/97    Sotelties and Warners - decorated food.
sugar-paste-msg   (41K) 10/ 4/97    Making sugar paste sotelties.

I have also recently added this file:

gingerbread-msg   (31K) 10/28/97    Medieval gingerbread. Recipes.
illusion-fds-msg  (62K) 10/29/97    Medieval illusion foods. Diguised food.

These last two should be available at the Website next week. Or email me for
either Word or text versions.

I have a fair amount of stuff to add to the sotelties file, but if you have
been looking at the stuff here for the past few months you've already seen
what I will be adding.

My files are available at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Sabia, when you post your menu and review I would be interested in seeing it
and possibly added it to the other menus/reviews in my files.

Stefan li Rous
mark_harris at email.sps.mot.com