SC - Spices and sensitive palates

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 09:29:44 PDT 1997

<< On a slightly tangential note, I frequently serve roast pork loins at
 events, and refuse to cook them to the bone-dry plywood stage almost
 invariably called for in most cookbooks.  >>

You know, that's one reason I'm not fond of pork (other than it being the
default meat in Eastern Europe where I got sick of it).   My experience in
Europe was that I preferred eating pork there because it was much moister and
always served with some wonderful sauce.

I might add that this was in Germany, visiting my father's family. . . :->

Noemi