SC - Contents questions...red wine

Ladypeyton at aol.com Ladypeyton at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 14:32:13 PDT 1997

In a message dated 10/1/97 3:12:49 PM, Lord Ras wrote:

>and I get violent migraines from red wine yet have
>never had a reaction to it when it is used as a cooking ingredient.

Just a wonder......most wine induced headaches are caused by sulfites (which
more and more commercial wines are using no matter how high the quality).
 Would a Sulfa Product break down because of heat?  Is this why no headache
when it is cooked?  And is it only red?  Then this might involve an allergy
to tannins but how would heating a tannin change it's properties?
Anyone??????

Lady Peyton --who 1> NEVER uses sulfites in her wines & 2>gets really bad
stomach cramps to white wine and is still trying to figure out why.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing%