SC - below the salt

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Tue Oct 7 04:53:24 PDT 1997

>Gunthar!   Are you the one who was talking about doing the
>"above/below the
>salt" feast?  If so, please PLEASE email me privately (or not, if
>others are
>interested in the thread.)  I am planning something similar for my
>barony's
>annual White Shield feast (our biggest event of the year and Gods help
>me if I
>screw it up, worryworryworry...) and would LOVE to compare notes with
>you...
>	- kat
>	  cathedral floor sweeper etc.

I mentioned wanting to do an above the salt/below the salt feast a while
back. Don't have a site for it yet, though. I'm working on menus, but
until I get a site and know what the kitchen looks like, I can't finalize
anything. If you have any specific questions, ask. If I can't answer
them, someone will.

Julleran
kathe1 at juno.com