The nasty brown stuff :-)(was: SC - Re: A couple questions . . .)

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 16:24:32 PDT 1997

<< > chocolate, that we in the SCA love so well is a new world food.
 Originally

 Can't stand the stuff myself (I'll eat it if hungry, not to offend my
 grandmother etc, but not if given a free choice), so the love is by no
 means universal.

 But yea, I suppose that _most_ SCA-people like the stuff.  >>

So nice to find someone else who doesn't like chocolate.  I've been called
everything up to and including "inhuman" because I hate the stuff.  I won't
even go far enough to eat it not to offend someone; to me it tastes so horrid
that I can't even eat something that's been stored with something chocolate,
because the smell/taste transfers...
That and anise/fennel are probably my only two real "hates" when it comes to
food.

Brangwayna Morgan