SC - beans

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 9 12:30:38 PDT 1997

        I know you like to pretend I don't say things but according to what
I can find, and since I'm at work I cannot list where but there is also a
type of bean similar to Black eyed peas that were found in the Old World
besides chick peas, lentils and et al.  They also ate vetch but only when
hard pressed.  The poor ate bean meal much like flour during times of grain
failure.

I will send in the source, but I will have to go through and look for it.

CR STJ