SC - Re- Yorkshire pudding

Brett and Karen Williams brettwi at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 9 16:34:19 PDT 1997

Date: 9 Oct 1997 10:07:24 -0700
From: "Marisa Herzog" <marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu>
Subject: Re: SC - Re- Yorkshire puddi

                      RE>SC - Re: Yorkshire pudding?
10/9/97

I have no idea whether it is period, but as far as I know it is
basically
pop-over dough, flour, milk, eggs poured over pan drippings/juices and
baked.
It then puffs up (hence pop-over) into a big savoury light yummy.  I
have
never made it, but I have made pop-overs and dutchbaby(over spiced
fruit).
- - -brid