SC - below the salt

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Fri Oct 10 08:06:35 PDT 1997

As this is an ansteorra mailing list....grins...
just thought I would pass a funny along.  Last night, my mail server started
giving me 'fits' - I called GTE to whine that my posts from sca-cooks, rapiernet,
and trimairian listserve as well as personal emails were coming in with headers
only....no post.  I got shifted upstairs to a senior tech....okay.
In conversation, I mentioned the various listserves, darn if the tech was not
in the sca, out of Elfsea....whilst he worked on resetting things...we harried
each other about gulf wars...  grins.... seems that for some strange reason
HE thinks that ansteorra will beat trimaris this year, poor man.....delusional I
would say...  he said hiss society name is richard townsend, ......
he needs help with his delusions my lady........

now about that cooking............................. [huge grins]
aine