SC - Introducing myself

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Fri Oct 10 08:08:58 PDT 1997

here is a thought......why not have ALL the cooks from the various kingdoms
have a cooking contest, have the populace be the judge, for a small donation.
have the donations go to some sort of charity or sca-wide fund [maybe upgrading
the antuqated computer system at milpitas, grins] the recipes could be published
in an issue fo compleat anachronist as well.........
aine