SC - new novice redaction

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:25:44 PDT 1997

- ---Phyllis Spurr <PSPURR at r03.tdh.state.tx.us> wrote:
> If anyone is interested, I'll pick out another one for next week.
> Let me know - should I pick a harder one or easier one?
> Or perhaps, someone else has an appropriate type of
> receipe that they want to put out for the novices?

I would like the next challenge to be a *little* more challenging.

Many thanks to those who have suggested "tempering" the egg component
of the rice concoction. I really *should* have remembered that one,
haveing messed it up often enough in my culinary past.
(Hey, I didn't choose to self-identify as the Kitchen Idiot of the
Cathedral just on a whim, folks...)

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!