SC - below the salt

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Fri Oct 10 15:14:46 PDT 1997

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 10:39:24 -0400 (EDT) LrdRas at aol.com writes:

><<  Sounds like a Known World Arts & Sciences event!   >>
>
>Actually the odds of my going to Gulf Wars this year are very remote.
>What I
>envisioned was the cooks of the list showing up at Pennsic and doing a
>Known
>World Feast thing each bringing their own special period dish, being
>advertised in the Pennsic newspaper as exclusively for the Cooks of
>the List
>but being held publicly where all could wander by and be suitable
>impressed
>and have the opportunity to druel. :-)
>
>Ras
Maybe instead of just a war cook-off, we could have our version of the
IKAC {inter-kingdom archery competition} Of course, we would need a point
system, and rules, and a time schedule, and... { ok, so it may not be the
most Practical way of doing it . . . but everyone could get into the act
{I have yet been able to make to Lilies} ;}
Lady Beatrix of Tanet