SC - apples

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Sun Oct 12 18:38:10 PDT 1997

Hi. I did something really dumb today. There's a farm near us that has a
scarecrow contest, haunted house, cornstalk maze and all that and they
have hayrides out to the orchards where you can pick your own apples. I
took the kids out there today and they had so many varieties and they all
looked so good that we came home with 37 pounds of apples.

Anyone have any period apple treats that I can make up for the fighters
to take to "Not Necessarily Pointless War" this weekend?

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I can't get into my kitchen!

Julleran