SC - Herbs and their uses

Angela Conn fianna at geocities.com
Sun Oct 12 22:22:14 PDT 1997

Greetings,

	I do not write the list much, but recently I have had a few questions
some of you may be able to answer-or tell me where to find the answer.
What were the uses of specific herbs (as many as possible) in the Middle
Ages & Ren?  Also, what are the actual uses that we know of today-for
some herbs- medicinal ?

				Lady Fiona Gwen O'Brannigan Of Northkeep
				mka-(Angela Conn)
fianna at geocities.com