SC - Re: Illusion food

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Oct 13 11:16:48 PDT 1997

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Possibly a bit less ambitious in scope, but in March of last year I
> did
> a feast that had quail made of beef, soles made of chicken, and
> sausages
> made of fish...
>
> Adamantius

Sorry, I replied to a reply before totally awake and noticed I forgot to
respond to this...too much hemoglobin in my caffein system

In Marinus in Atlantia, many years ago when I was going for my
journeyman in the guild, i had just bought thousand eggs, and read about
warners-specifically the mock entrails, which prompted me to do them for
a prelent feast practicum. It turned out quite well, and made me start
devising other warners and planning a dream feast of fooles, and since
the first weekend in April tends to be coronation, it would have to be a
rp. Unfortunately, people like to be serious for coronation, and a feast
of levity would not go too well, so it would be for my
coronation....sigh, still just a dream.

margali