SC - Re: A couple questions . . .

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Mon Oct 13 17:53:44 PDT 1997

>  ( mostly because I'm still too new to the
> "dry" state of Montana, and haven't yet figured out  >where< to get "the
> GOOD stuff"

hehehehe, my lady...I grew up in a dry  county here in florida or rather it was
dry for much of the 1960's.   It did not matter which road I took or in which
direction my chariot headed...within 500 feet of the county line there was always
a liquor store.  I would imagine it is the same difference - just head to the
state line...and I imagine there will be a liquor on the other side, and most
likely full of cars with Montana tags on them.
aine, who cannot understand this ''dry'' business [tho i do not drink]