SC - SC: Cheesecake receipe

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Tue Oct 14 04:51:17 PDT 1997

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997 09:57:12 -0400 "Louise Sugar" <dragonfyr at tycho.com>
writes:
>Julleran, no fair!!!   :)  You actually expect all the rest of us to
>sit
>here and drool while you privately e-mail recipies??  Come on,
>girl...fork
>it over  :D
>
>Giggle
>
>Dragonfyr

Sorry. I knew I'd get this, but these are copyrighted recipes. I'm not
sure it's kosher to put them on this list. Anyone know for sure? The one
is out of the Betty Crocker Cookbook which is available in any bookstore
and most libraries. The other was out of a magazine. Can't remember which
right now. If anyone knows if it's legal, I'll be glad to post them. In
the meantime, private e-mail only. I'll cc you if you want, but it will
take me a while to dig up the recipe and type it into my computer.

Julleran