SC - Re: Illusion food)

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Tue Oct 14 15:46:00 PDT 1997

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997 05:31:55 +0200 (METDST) Par Leijonhufvud
<parlei at ki.se> writes:
>On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, marilyn traber wrote:
>
>> frittered chittlings- realistically you take chunks of the organ
>meat,
>> thread them into intestine, twisting between the meats, battering
>and
>> deep frying, I found a reference in Thousand eggs to the warner
>version
>> which was dried fruits threaded into the intestines and frittered.
<snip>
>Am I understanding you correctly in that you have tried this recipie?
>How
>did it turn out? I have the "Thousand eggs...", and have this vision
>of a
>huge platter of "intestines" being carried in for dessert. Or a
>marsipan (?)
>stag, filled with "guts" made from this...

Actually I think this stag idea has merit! Image a feast at an "all
archery" event with this as the main course. Think of all the wide eyed
looks you'd get as you split open the gut . . . {not to mention the
savings from the cost of the feast, as people decline to eat for the rest
of the meal ;*} }
Lady Beatrix of Tanet
{who's day has been so weird anyway . . .}