SC - Joint Bryan's House Visit Invitation

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Oct 14 20:02:27 PDT 1997

To All Lords and Ladies,

While I do realize this be short notice, to reach the masses I be trying.
This be worthy cause, to bring some joy to young children, and it be only
an hour or so of your time on but one day.

I thank ye all for your indulgences on this matter,

Esko Sola

***

>>> Lyonesse <tym3425 at omega.uta.edu> 10/10/97 11:40pm >>>

The Shuttle Desiderata, a Starfleet International Star Trek Fan club based
in the DFW area, cordially extends an invitation to those persons living
in the areas of the Baronies of Elfsea and Steppes, and those members
from other area Starfleet Vessels, and related clubs, to join us on the
31st October, 1997 from 2pm to 4pm as we visit the children at Bryan's
House in Dallas. Bryan's House is a non-profit daycare facility for
children infected with HIV and AIDS. While this is not an official Steppes
or Elfsea event, it is co-sponsored by Clan Firefall and the Shuttle
Desiderata in the spirit of cooperation, and service to the community.

We plan to dress in Star Trek uniforms or SCA garb. But anything fun would
be greatly appreciated!

The only requirement to visit the children is that you have had a TB test
within the last year, and Bryan's House will provide them free of charge
before we go. I will be arranging a time and date for those intrested to
go to Bryan's House and get the test; for all who fear the chiurgeon, the
test is quick and painless.

We aim to get at least 20 people to go visit these wonderful kids. The
facility is liscenced for about 30 kiddos, and we will be providing the
kids with coloring books, candy, colors, stickers, and such. Please join
us in bringing a bit of light to their Halloween.

For more inforamtion please call (817)818-1892 (my beeper) or drop e-mail
to tym3425 at omega.uta.edu or cem8780 at omega.uta.edu

We need to have an estimate for TB tests by Oct 20th.

Thank you!

Cmdr. Trisha Makowski/Anastacia Kurakina
USS Desiderata        Clan Firefall

***
This is Mac.                                            \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                           ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.          ---oOOo--U--oOOo---