SC - herbs-list.doc: who wrote it?

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Tue Oct 14 21:40:33 PDT 1997

I messed up. No. I didn't loose my copy, but I failed to save a copy of
the original mail, and therefore I have no attribution for the list.
Could the author please send me a note with her(?) name. Too much
librarian in me to want to archive information with no attribution... :-/
Not to mention convey it to others (the scientist rears its head on this
point).

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."