SC - head cook vs. feastocrat

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Wed Oct 15 05:13:54 PDT 1997

Had a bit of a discussion on this with my newest apprentice who taking
charge of his first feast this candlemas.  "Feast-o-crat" is the common
term here, and i told him when he began using it that I was uncomfortable
with it - as a made-up word - and thought that head cook was a better
term.  I would enjoy hearing some commentary on the list about this so
that I can share it with him.

elaina