SC - Triomtex-OOP/OFF TOPIC

Michael Macchione ghesmiz at UDel.Edu
Wed Oct 15 09:21:16 PDT 1997

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> << LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
>  > Trimtex? You were only 4 blocks from my house and you didn't stop by! :-0
> I'm
>  > ......well, I'm hurt! :-0
>
>  Good heavens! I had no idea! Hmmm...How far are you from JoMar?
> I've never heard of JoMar but if the Trimtex that was visited was in
> Williamsport then  you were only 4 blocks from my home. What and where is
> JoMar?

As someone who has lived near both Jomar's and Trimtex, I can attest that
they are no where near each other.  Jomar's is a fabric warehous in north
Phillie, while Trimtex is in Williamsport, PA (about 4 hours away) right
near my old alma mater Lycoming college.

Both stores are great places to lose a lot of money :)

Kael