Children from Hell (was: SC - Re: Illusion food)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Oct 15 14:52:55 PDT 1997

DUNHAM Patricia R wrote:

> Absolutely.  My guy just turned 5 last month and he still has a limited
> understanding of waiting between receiving information and carrying out
> the action!

Agreed. To some extent children are a bit like computers: capable of
some amazing things, but when you aren't careful with the fine print in
the instructions, WATCH OUT!

Coming soon to an event near you! Branain ap Adamnan, aged six, having
decided that he is going to be a peer of an unspecified nature, sets out
to become a page! Head for the hills! Wish _I_ could, sometimes. Not too
often, but sometimes. He is the living embodiment of the principal that
states that children are cute so that no one will kill them before
they're old enough to defend themselves.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com