Children from Hell (was: SC - Re: Illusion food)

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Oct 16 04:49:40 PDT 1997

Lady Aine, I was not saying that children should be allowed to do whatever
they want.  I have been doing the parent thing for 24 yrs and my kids are
never out of my sight unless in their own home nor would they be
unsupervised at an event or even at a friend's home.  I was simply pointing
out that children are impulsive and even a well behaved child can sometimes
do something wrong.
Actually I don't believe that the child is solely to blame.  The parents
should take the responsibility for this incident, they should have been
watching their child.  No matter how mature and well behaved a child is, the
fact remain that they are still a child with a child's thoughts and a
child's actions.  Responsibilityand respect for others and their property is
something that is taught.  It does not spring up full grown like Athena from
the brow of Zeus

Dragonfyr