SC - Re: Children from Hell (was

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Thu Oct 16 10:15:41 PDT 1997

Marisa Herzog 10/15/97 6:00 PM

>I have met children who as my sister would put it- ought to be put out on an
>ice-flow, who wander into other people's camps and help themselves, are loud
>mean and beligerant.

As a parent, I would want to know if my child showed this behavior so I
could immediately put a stop to it and have my child apologize and make
restitution in whatever way he could. I have seen many children act up
and folks just put up with it and never tell the parents. This is wrong
because the parent cannot correct the child.  Contrary to popular myth,
parents simply cannot see everything their children are doing every
second. We as parents, however, are responsible for the actions of our
children and should correct their actions when required.  Fortunately I
have never received any complaints about my son.  However, if he does
mess up I hope someone will tell me immediately.

clarissa