SC - Small Feasts-'unplanned' LONG

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Thu Oct 16 11:47:05 PDT 1997

- --------------7EABAADB3C673EED9F69DD04

Sabia wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Woeller D wrote:
>
> ; 3-4 types of
> > cheese,hard, soft & potted (Yes, I always bring extra-sharp cheddar,
>
> Sabia (sabia at unm.edu)

Dont feel to bad. My addiction is so bad that I am investing/learning to
make my own!! Nothing better than lightly melted sharp cheddar on a
bun/bread. Getting so I have too many hobbies!!-making camaille
- -brewing
- -leather
- -cordials
- -trying to learn to be a head cook for a feast on my own (with all the
good tips I learn here :-))
- -woodworking
- -sewing garb
- -and if I can find a good teacher for my fumble fingers the irish harp
and lute!
This is with two jobs, sideline work starting at 4am and endig usually
midnite 1 am.

- --------------7EABAADB3C673EED9F69DD04

<HTML>