SC - SC- Apple Pies (OOP)

Russ Gilman Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:02:26 PDT 1997

Um, I'm not sure if I should offer this, but I'll mention it
anyway. . . the paper here in Portland (OR) Has a tuesday insert
with recipes and the like.  This last week, they ran an article on
"getting the best apple pies" with recommendations like "mix
everything before putting into the shell" and "let the pie sit
in the fridge before baking" (to keep from getting big air pockets
in the pie, iirc).

Should I go get the thing and condense it for something to send
in to SC?

I'm really asking about the proper-ness of posting stuff from the
paper on apple pies to a medieval group where the techniques and
tools are probably OOP.
Conchobar o Suileabhain, Also known as Conchobar of Kamrun
Apprenticed to Ollamh Lonergin Fionn O'Flaherty.

Award of Arms, WOAW!, Baronial Champion of Arts and Sciences
for Three Mountains.

http://www.hevanet.com/russell