SC - Cook Look-alikes

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Oct 19 09:04:32 PDT 1997

- --------------F2F58B734436BC83D770D956

Louise Sugar wrote:

> Where were you able to find Sabatiers?  I have been trying to replace
> my 6"
> for years and no one seems to carry them anymore
>
> Dragonfyr

Enquiring Minds want to know, I am down to my 6" utility, my 10"chefs
getting the tip snapped off when my ex motherin law tried to pry with
it.

margali
 members.aol.com/mitraber/index/html

- --------------F2F58B734436BC83D770D956

<HTML>
Louise Sugar wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Where were you able to find Sabatiers?  I have
been trying to replace my 6"
<BR>for years and no one seems to carry them anymore

<P>Dragonfyr</BLOCKQUOTE>
Enquiring Minds want to know, I am down to my 6" utility, my 10"chefs getting
the tip snapped off when my ex motherin law tried to pry with it.

<P>margali
<BR> <A HREF="members.aol.com/mitraber/index.html">members.aol.com/mitraber/index/html</A> </HTML>

- --------------F2F58B734436BC83D770D956--