SC - eggs

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Oct 19 21:50:48 PDT 1997

>     The first week that I got eggs from my quail, I made fried quail
> eggs and silver dollar pancakes for Saturday brunch... about a dozen
> each was a good serving size. They are just too cute!
>    Ceridwen

reminds me of the scene in Neal Simon's 'All American Girl' where the
protagonist has gone out and bought a whole basket of 'tiny food' at a
high cost, little baby carrots, the tiny ears of corn, miniature pickles
and the lot.
I supposed you could make a selection of dishes as an a&s entry for
april 1st where everything is miniature-
whole roast quail instead of chicken, little tiny lamb chops, tiny
carrots and beets and radishes, whatever you can think of...

margali
whole fresh sardines with sliced kumquats as Fish Maltaise?lol