SC - SC- Basic Cookbooks

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Oct 20 12:56:24 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

> For those that bake, or want to, I cannot recommend Beard On Bread highly
> enough.
>
>         Tibor

Seems to be almost cribbed from Paula Peck's "Art of Fine Baking", or
perhaps vice versa. Similar publication dates,  much of the same
material, and they were good friends for years...nonetheless both are
excellent.

>     Beard actually has no recipe
>     for cooking husbands....  Better check Joy of Cooking! (:-)

I have reason to believe Beard hadn't  much use for the institution of
marriage in its most traditional form... .

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com