Spam Horrors! Was Re: SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:59:52 PDT 1997

> EEEWWW!
> I am sorry, you have just reached my gross-out level.  I can't think of
> anything grosser than mayo with peanut butter.  Boiled okra and boiled
> liver does come close, though.  And while I haven't tried pickled
> herring yet, (guess I'll have to, soon, now) from the way it looks in
> the jar, it gets a vote, too.
> My slightly weird comfort food is a pickle & slab of cream cheese
> wrapped in a thin-sliced piece of ham lunchmeat.  Wash it down with a
> coke spiked with cream or milk!

<ahem>

The author Clive Cussler (of "Dirk Pitt" fame) eats peanut butter, mayo,
and pickle sandwiches. And admits it in one of his books.

Me, I do popcorn and honey or BBQ sauce, put potato chips on my
sandwiches, and am the creator of "Funny Orange Tea" (Grape Funny Face,
Orange Juice, and Iced tea, equal parts).

Ok, so I was four at the time... my brother ate dog bones too...

Esko

***

"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

D'ja hear about the dyslexic robber who tried to hold up a bank with a
gnu?

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////  'Hi'
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O ) /
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---

"The Universe is a FRIENDLY pl..."[*CHOMP!*]

The difference betweeen the modern age and the Middle Ages is in the
Middle ages there was always a place for the village idiot...

"Of course that's my opinion -- I could be wrong." -- Dennis Miller

"I started out Catholic, now I'm an American." -- George Carlin

Deep Thoughts:
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
Why if you take it by land is it a shipment, and by sea it's cargo?

Now is the Windows of our Disk Contents
Made glorious SimEarth by this Sun of Zork.  -- From _Richard v3.0_

The Future Is Weird.