SC - I Goofed, I Admit It

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:20:46 PDT 1997

- ---DUNHAM Patricia R <Patricia.R.DUNHAM at ci.eugene.or.us> wrote:
> Um, excuse me Mike, what part of the forest do -you- live in?
> Your SCA runs up to 1699?
> Chimene
>  ----------
> | Beginning of rant: the SCA covers the period of time extending
> | through the END of the 1600's,
Emergency correction: end of the 1500's not 1600's.

Brain fart.

Rats. double-Rats. Large smelly *ugly* rats.

Thanks, Chimene, for correcting me in private first.

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (AoA in SCA, so: al-Sayyid) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
     F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com MikeCBaker at aol.com