SC - Re: feastocrat vs. head cook

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 22:38:33 PDT 1997

<<
 Having external management is uncommon at the feasts I've worked.  As
 I've said elsewhere, I've used it once and it worked.  I'm just curious
 about what to call such a person, should I need to use the title.
 Besides, I might use such a title in an event announcement where I am
 feast autocrat and refer to myself as the Kitchen Master in the menu,
 where I am wearing the cook's hat.

 Bear
 ==== >>
       What about "Steward"? We often have a gentle we designate as Hall
Steward, who, logically, makes sure the hall is set up properly, and who
often anounces the courses durring the meal. Seems like some form of that
title might work..........

Ldy Diana