SC - below the salt

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 16:26:06 PDT 1997

<< 'm not experienced, and don't live in your area (I'm in Stierbach,
 Atlantia- Northern VA) but I'll always be at Pennsic, and I'd be
 thrilled to help, in any way you'd be willing to trust me... even
 serving, cleanup etc.- this would be something worth being part of!
 Angelique >>

M'lady, I noticed that this was your second post on this subject. Your
interest has been noted and recorded. :-) Until the details are worked out ,
I cann only take names and addresses . I will be in touch soon. By the way,
judging from your past posts I cannot agree that you would only be suitable
for grunt work. :-0 You underestimate yourself.

Ras