SC - Ras's Pennsic Drooling

Fri Oct 24 11:32:06 PDT 1997

  Could we get some kind of a Pennsic class out of this?  It could be
  held in the evening or afternoon at a private camp or in an A&S tent if
  the food could be ferried there.  But, perhaps the dishes could be
  explained/demonstrated??  Recipes provided for duplication cost?  An
  explanation of the ingredients?  Where/when the dish comes from?  How
  it is garnished?  Served?  Take a lottery for standees to get
  leftovers??

I'd pay good money for a combination of cooking lessons and catered dinner.
The teacher picks the menu, and has someone buy the ingredients.  The
students cook the food (under supervision), learn some new techniques.  And
dinner is served.  (In my case, I've just made dinner for a stranger...)

What do you think?

	Tibor