SC - winter

ANN1106 at aol.com ANN1106 at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 15:32:06 PDT 1997

I grew up in NYC and just moved to Miami Beach this past January.  It would
have to go down to at least 40 degrees (anywhere) before I would wear my mink
coat!!
50 degrees is cool, but comfortable - but definitely too hot for any type of
fur coat.  I laugh when I see people with sweaters and gloves on in 55 degree
weather!  And don't tell me that "my blood will thin out" after living here
for awhile - we all know that blood does not do a seasonal thinning out!!!
Audrey - the lurker