SC - OOPS!

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at vr-net.com
Fri Oct 24 16:25:52 PDT 1997

   I was about 20 DIGESTS behind in reading messages with this group, and I
somehow lost all my messages in my in-box.  They're gone!  POOF!  I was
deleting some old files, but I didn't TOUCH the message files, or anything
that looked remotely like a program file.  (My Outbox is still fine and
normal.)  has anyone who gets the digest version saved the messages from the
past few days (say, 4 days)?  Could you send a copy of them to me?  Were
there any neat recipes in them, like the recipe for the Peacock Facsimile I
was hoping for?  I would really like to try to make this for my Mom's
surprise birthday party!  She's going to be 50 in January, and the whole
family is getting together at Christmas and my sister and I are planning a
surprise birthday party for her.
I know it has been MANY MANY years since anyone gave MOM a party, and I
think this would be so wonderful!
(Suggestions on how to use my mom's kitchen while making this without her
knowing about it would be welcomed also!)

Anyway, hope someone canf ill me in on what I've missed.  Sorry!  I'm not
ignoring people, really!  I lost the messages!
- -Laurene
- -
*                                          The Tiny Zoo, inc.
*
*
*
*                                         Visit our Web Site!
*
*                            http://www.vr-net.com/~tinyzoo
*